TRT Teacher Referral Program Terms and Conditions – from any current EF Education First staff member (including EF English First)
Instructions: Please fill in your friend's information online at:
To refer an International teacher, the candidate must have a bachelor's degree, teaching experience, a clear criminal background check and a passport from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States of America or United Kingdom.
To refer a local teacher for China, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, TEM8 for English majors, the CET6 for non-English majors, 1 year teaching experience and a National Teacher Certificate preferred.
1. Should your referral lead to a new full-time hire, EF will give you a referral bonus (paid with your monthly salary and taxed)* paid as follows:
2. Both the referral and person who made the referral must still be EF employees at the time of the bonus payment for it to be received.
3. If the arrival in China and probation end date occur after the payroll cut off for that month, payment will me made the following month.***
4. Only one bonus will be awarded per referral. The payment cannot be split among multiple persons.
5. In the event that multiple staff members refer the same candidate, the first submitted to TRT will be used.
6. To be valid, all referrals must be received by TRT prior to the candidate's interviewing with EF.
7. If a candidate has worked with EF in any capacity in the past, the employee is not eligible for the referral bonus.
8. The person submitting the referral will not be eligible for the bonus if they will directly manage or will be directly involved in the hiring process for the candidate.
9. Referrals will only be paid for full-time salaried hires working within China owned schools.
10. A 1500RMB referral bonus will be paid if the candidate is placed in a China franchise school.
11. Refer a friend before March 31, 2016 to work at a Kids & Teens school in Beijing or Shenzhen or EFEC in Beijing and we'll give you and your friend 3000RMB each. Teacher must arrive before September 30, 2016.
*At time of the candidate signing a master employment contract, if you do not work for EF China, payment will be made in USD or GBP in the form of an Amazon gift card
**If you do not work for EF China owned schools or offices, payment will be made as a gift voucher. Please see here for full terms and conditions: http://ef-teachers.com/referral.
***Only applicable to referrers currently working for EF Education First (including EF English First)
Giving you more - currently, we will mail out a 100RMB gift card to all: